NADCA’s Annual Meeting & Exposition brings together a diverse group of professionals including air systems cleaning specialists, mold remediators, HVAC inspectors, and others interested in the comprehensive field of HVAC cleaning. The conference includes sessions that offer insights into trends and evolutions within the HVAC system cleaning industry, along with best practices based on current literature and evidence-based standards.
Top 5 Reasons to Attend:
- Learn about new evolutions in the HVAC inspection, cleaning, and restoration industry.
Conference sessions are designed to help your company stand out from the competition and set your business up for success. Session topics range from best practices, marketing solutions, commercial and residential air duct cleaning know-how, and more. View the Full Program here.
- Get certified to advance your skills and grow your business.
NADCA's Annual Meeting & Exposition is your one-stop-shop for certification training and the exam. Attendees can get their Air Systems Cleaning Specialist (ASCS) or Certified Ventilation Inspector (CVI) certification right on-site.
- Encounter new and innovative technology and equipment.
Get a first-hand account of new products available in the HVAC cleaning industry designed to help you work efficiently. Check out the current list of 2020 Exhibitors & Sponsors.
- Network with peers and exchange tips with experts.
There’s no other place to talk to the pros about industry trends, how to grow your business, staying ahead of the competition, insider tricks for the technical side of the job, and more.
- Immerse yourself in NADCA’s NEWEST innovation – Virtual Reality (VR) Training!
NADCA’s VR training module puts users into mechanical rooms for an ultra-realistic training session designed to optimize learning and retention. Go ahead and test your rookies – or yourself!
Annual Meeting Goals & Objectives:
- Educate attendees about new evolutions in HVAC inspection, cleaning, and restoration through evidence-based practice standards.
- Promote professional growth through certifications and increased networking opportunities.
- Stimulate interest in industry-related fields such as cleanliness verification, business management, and market segmentation.
- Provide first-hand accounts of the new and innovative technology and equipment available in the HVAC cleaning industry.
What people are saying about NADCA’s Annual Meeting & Exposition: