As of March 1, 2021
We continue to closely monitor the coronavirus outbreak as the health, safety and well-being of the NADCA community is our highest priority. NADCA will continue to actively assess the situation and distribute further information and updates from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and World Health Organization.
NADCA is tracking all travel restrictions issued by the U.S. Department of State, and will follow the advice of the World Health Organization, U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and the Florida Department of Health. NADCA will issue periodic updates as they become available.
- Attendees should closely monitor all travel alerts issued by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
- Attendees are encouraged to monitor the CDC website for additional information, and review and follow the WHO’s Travel Advice, as well as its recommendations for protecting themselves from an infection.
- Attendees should check their individual airlines for specific cancellation / refund policies. NADCA will not be responsible for any airline cancellation or change fees should you be unable to attend for any reason.
- All attendees should check themselves for symptoms before starting travel.
Registration Cancelation / Refund Policy
Cancelation requests must be submitted in writing by midnight February 1, 2021. Please e-mail your request to email@example.com. A $75 administrative fee applies to all cancelations.
All requests submitted after February 1, 2021 will not be honored. Please note that Coronavirus (COVID-19) refund requests made after February 1, 2021 will not be honored unless there is a government advisory prohibiting your attendance at the meeting. Should a government advisory or any other decision by the host hotel or NADCA prevent this meeting from taking place in-person, the meeting will be canceled and your registration fee will be refunded in full.
The NADCA Board of Directors has considered the desire of members to be together making personal connections in a COVID-19 compliant setting. We’ve put together a plan to provide the best possible safety measures available at this time.
NADCA is committed to implementing conscious and intentional processes to not only combat this virus but promote healthy best practices.
1. This is a handshake-free zone and social distancing requirements are in effect. See Marriott’s Commitment to Clean.
2. Masks will be required for attendees both inside the hotel, in the meeting/convention space, and outdoors. Masks will be provided for any attendee who needs one.
3. Temperature checks will be conducted consistently before and during the event. Anyone with an elevated temperature above 100.4°F will not be granted access into the conference space.
4. No onsite registration lines. Contactless delivery of your badge and meeting materials will implemented.
5. Hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout the conference and common areas.
6. Larger aisles with dedicated directional travel lanes in the conference area. This will keep attendees from bumping into each other or crowding in certain areas.
7. Conference sessions will be set up to allow for 6’ space between chairs. Rearranging of seating is prohibited.
8. Food and beverage will also be provided in a contactless manner (i.e. pre-packaged food, pre-packaged silverware, no self-serve buffets).