30 under 40 is open to all NADCA members who are actively engaged in the air duct cleaning industry and recognizes achievements in 2018.
The award is presented to emerging leaders in the air duct cleaning industry, and may include technicians, engineers, project managers, sales personnel and other industry members. Recipients will be recognized at the General Business Meeting, in NADCA's monthly newsletter, Air Conveyance, and in a NADCA-issued press release.
Nominees do not need to be present at the Annual Meeting in order to be recognized
- Nominee must be 39 years old or younger as of December 31, 2018
- Nominee must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the air duct cleaning industry
- Nominee must hold current, verifiable employment at a NADCA member company
- Nominee must hold the ASCS certification
- Nominees must exhibit characteristics that demonstrate continued success and leadership skills
- Clearly demonstrate the activity and accomplishments of the nominee.
- Provide documentation of any measurable achievements (third party verification if possible). Link to any press about the nominee or any awards or recognitions received.
- Multiple individuals can be nominated per company. There is no limit!
Deadline to submit nominations is Friday, March 1, 2019