CEC Session - Air Duct Cleaning after Fire Restoration
Date/Time: Tuesday, March 22, 2022 - 9:00 AM to 9:45 AM
Log in to Add to My Schedule
Air duct cleaning following a fire event presents a unique set of challenges. Soot and fire damage on a residential and commercial scale create challenges for companies that have not dealt with these situations before. This session will help you understand cleaning and restoration protocols and scope considerations for these unique projects, along with realizing a potential market that may not exist in your current business model.
As a result of this session, participants should be able to:
- Know the specific protocol (cleaning and restoration guidelines above and beyond normal cleaning) for air duct cleaning following a fire.
- Know if the fire/smoke has affected the entire system or just a portion.
- Know when to restore and when to replace.
- Know how to bid a specific job that has been impacted by a fire. Is the price and process different?
- Realize a potential market that may not exist in your current business model.