Fiberlock Technologies, Inc.
Executive Vice President
Cole Stanton is the Executive Vice President of Fiberlock Technologies, Inc. Working with consultants, policymakers and contractors, he is involved daily with blending standards and economic considerations into real solutions for asbestos, mold, disaster, and lead challenges. With Fiberlock for 20+ years,
Cole aids in developing standards for mitigation of hazardous materials, and serves in many volunteer positions including:
- IAQA (Vice President; Chair, Government Affairs)
- IICRC (S520 Mold; S540 Biohazard)
- NADCA Position Paper: Chemicals and Coatings in HVAC
- RIA/IAQA Fire Damage(C.B.; Chair- Equipment, Tools and Materials)
- Contributor to state and provincial environmental regulations and guidelines
Cole speaks and writes frequently on safe hazard mitigation methodologies for industry conferences and publications. He is a graduate of Boston College.